We are proud to introduce to you Kelly Custer, our Design Center Consultant, a valued team member here at Castle & Cooke.
Learn a little about her as we give you an inside look into a member of our team.
- Where are you from? Bakersfield, CA
- How long have you been in that position? With C&C almost 3 years, in the home construction industry about 8 years.
- Can you give me a brief summary of what you do? I assist buyers in choosing interior options and upgrades for their home. This is a fun and significant step in the homebuilding process and will ultimately reflect the buyer’s personality and style in their finished home. I wish to help each buyer choose options that will allow them to be very excited and very comfortable in their new home.
- What words describe you? Energetic, active, thoughtful, optimistic, friendly.
- Have you won any professional awards? If so, which ones? I was the runner up for top sales in my first year with a national recruiting company.
- What was your most significant accomplishment as a professional? Thus far, obtaining the job I have now with Castle & Cooke. Since I was a little girl I have wanted to help people design and build their homes. I am doing exactly that and meeting some wonderful people along the way.
- What are you known for professionally? My ability to work with people. I love getting to know new people and learning about their individual traits and style.
- What are you most passionate about? Personally and Professionally. Personally, I am passionate about my 4 year old son, my family, interior design, music, food, art, and travel. Professionally, I am passionate about home design and helping my colleagues as well as our home buyers in any way that I can to create the best possible home buying and building experience.
- Fun fact about yourself. I love country music and line dancing, love to wakeboard, and I’m addicted to buffalo hot wings.