Here at Castle & Cooke we are committed to the quality of our homes, the development of our communities, and the happiness of our homebuyers. To ensure that happiness we take pride in providing the best customer service and warranty team.
- To answer each and every warranty call we have a live person knowledgeable in construction and warranty service available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. After hours and on weekends our answering service will contact our warranty representative 24-hours a day in the event of a required emergency response.
- Homebuyer Orientation is the first step in making you perfectly happy your new home and in understanding the Castle & Cooke warranty process. A warranty representative will personally guide you through the orientation, typically one week before the close of escrow, where you will be officially introduced to your new home and all of its features and systems. The orientation will also give you the opportunity to identify any items requiring final adjustment.
- A follow up inspection will be scheduled approximately 60 days after close of escrow. Inspecting your home again after you have had the opportunity to live in it gives our warranty team the best opportunity to reevaluate conditions and make further adjustments if needed. In the event of any emergency our warranty team will respond sooner.
- Approximately 11 months after close of escrow our warranty team will do a final inspection and perform courtesy touch-ups of things like grout cracks, drywall cracks and paint touch-ups due to settlement.
- We will provide you with a clearly written Warranty Manual and Maintenance Guide.
- You will receive periodic reminders for preventative maintenance throughout your first year of home ownership.
- The Castle & Cooke website is always available for you to access important documents.
- Your opinion is important to us. Homeowner surveys are conducted immediately after close of escrow and again after one year to provide feedback that helps us continually improve our warranty processes.
Learn more about our warranty team in the video below.